CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Give that Photo a Name Contest - TIMES UP!-

Well since I only got three entrants it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be...congratulations mo*reezy...you won! I will send off your prize as soon as I can. Happy Scrapping!
Ok..so I am copying Ree but hey..it is a fun way to get to see what you are all thinking out there in the world! I think this photo needs a name.

Kylie was having a blast "eating" her yogurt. So what do you think is going through her head? What in the world could this photo be named? I am looking for a short title..not a long description. For your hard work one winner will be chosen from the lot tomorrow at 6pm. I am giving more than 24 hours for this because I want you all to go and tell your friends about this and have them get in on it too. The prize isn't huge but it is sure a great item for the scrapbooker out there!
1 Mom - Hot Fudge Kit from TLC..which includes two sheets of celery cardstock, 1 sheet or pixie stix paper and 1 sheet of grape freeze floral 12x12 paper and finally one sheet full of die cuts to mix and match!
Also included will be some Sprinkles from TLC called - Pixie Mix.
And finally a double sheet of pastel block alphabet stickers called Letterz from TLC.
If any of you are interested in looking at more of the product line for TLC go to www.topline-creations.com/Greta121
Please leave any questions you may have in the comment section as well.
Have fun and be creative!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo of Kylie and her yogurt should be titled LOVE


submitted by Grandma Patty

maresi said...

"Mom, Kylie's levitating her yogurt cup again!"

Anonymous said...

cupsidedown

But I can't be entered for the drawing because I'm not a scrapbooker! I'd hate to take away from someone who would actually use this sweet gift! :^D