CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sorry...I've been busy

The girls and I have been sick. Just the usuall stuffy noses, runny noses and coughs. Kylie's is related to her teething. She has only six teeth at 16 months (TODAY!) but she is now getting two more in the front and a molar. Poor kiddo. She hasn't been sleeping well and neither have I! Melody has just gotten over the stuffy nose and coughing and I am still stuffy.

We have been staying in and watching movies. Zachary has been working on his school work and helping with the girls. I have been busy with my Tastefully Simple business. I had a Pampered Chef party at my house on Saturday and I had a Tastefully Simple party for someone else on Sunday. I have to get all the paperwork put all back together again for another party on Saturday.

Peter is no longer working a second job so he has been getting home at a normal hour so we get to really enjoy our dinners together more now than before. It has been great getting more family time together. I can tell the girls love it too. They run and give Peter hugs the moment he walks in the door. It is truly adorable.

I have a ton of photos to post but just don't have the time right now...so keep checking in for more updates. :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

That's wonderful, Greta. I'm so glad you all get more family time together!